[TenTec] Orion Sweep Display Change

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Sweep Display Change
From: res0wsci@verizon.net (WILLIAM MANSEY; WA2PVK)
Date: Tue Mar 25 22:53:13 2003
That is interesting.  I must admit that I did not notice the change.  It
would be very nice if the spectrum display could be used with the
sub-receiver.  I enjoy SWLing and "exploring" as much as hamming.  I would
be disappointed if I could not use the spectrum scope for those non-ham
activities.  The Orion should be a great rig and I will certainly enjoy it
even if the scope is going to work only with the main receiver.  Hopefully I
will have my Orion in a couple of days and will check this out. (AFTER I get
tired of playing with the box)  :-)     73, Bill
res0wsci@verizon.net

---