[TenTec] Instant Orion Delivery

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Instant Orion Delivery
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Fri Apr 11 05:33:23 2003
I had the honor of having breakfast the other day with the gentleman who
will be getting Alan's returned rig (I don't know if he wants to be
identified, but he is a member of this reflector!).  To say that he is quite
ecstatic about getting his hands on one earlier than expected is an
understatement!

I may just have to find an excuse to visit him at home once it comes in,
just to sit there and drool!  But one of these days, somehow...

73, ron wn3vaw

And now, the 2003 Version of the Jack Bogut Memorial Joke:
Why aren't they serving beer at PNC Park this year?
Because (drumroll please), the Pirates lost the Opener!