[TenTec] Orion Reviews

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Reviews
From: w4wvw@msn.com (Edward Crawford)
Date: Sat Apr 19 03:23:13 2003
I don't know squat about DSP and I could care less about the Orion versus
the Pro II issue because I'll probably never own either one unless it's 25
years from now like the rigs I own now (Triton IV and Omni-D/B) after
depreciation has set in. And I try to keep my mouth shut about most things I
read on here for that reason. But.. Tim.. Read Greg's message again very
carefully. Nowhere in there did he say "if it's not Ten-Tec it's not any
good". He was merely stating a fact. No one else offers a money back
guarantee. Do they? I don't think so. Too hard to convert the currency back
and forth I guess. Chill out, man. It's all good. I got one other thing to
say. TEN-TEC FOREVER!!!
ed/w4wvw. Waiting 4 WV whiskey. The good stuff.. 73 and happy Easter to the
group