[TenTec] Donate a Triton!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Donate a Triton!
From: W3GQJ@attbi.com (John T. Fleming)
Date: Sat Apr 19 15:11:35 2003
Ron,

I bought a Triton II from Tydings Radio on Liberty Avenue from Ed Lips,
W3BWU in 1973 serial number 82.  TT then came out with an upgrade from the 4
pole filter to the 8 pole filter.  I remember when I sent it back to the
company, UPS wanted to see what was in the box for so much money!  Did I
have it packed well?  I bought an Omni D in 1981 and sold the Triton.  I
just bought a Jupiter about a month ago.  I also kept the Omni.

73,
John, W3GQJ