[TenTec] HELP FIGHT RFI / BOPL ISSUE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] HELP FIGHT RFI / BOPL ISSUE
From: kd7efq62@hotmail.com (M.Todd Miskel)
Date: Fri May 2 07:08:57 2003
Hello all, The FCC is now taking comments on the broadband over power
line issue. If this takes off, QRP is dead and regular hf and shortwave
interference will increase dramatically. Ed Hare, W1RFI of the ARRL is
extremely concerned. We all need to help. There is more info on the
other Ham sites, QRZ, EHAM and the ARRL site. The FCC docket # is
"03-104" We ALL need to help fight this. Please help. 73's Todd