[TenTec] Orion Filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Filters
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Tue May 6 23:32:31 2003
Interesting results. I wonder how different the
results would be though if you were to use a sound
card program like Spectran fed from the line level out
of the Orion (and RX-340) to find the -6 and -60dB
points on the filter passband curve?? This way the
values are a relative measure of the actual level of
recovered audio vs. the level of AGC action that using
the S meter more or less represents.

Spectran can be found at http://www.weaksignals.com/

Duane
N9DG