[TenTec] Curious

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Curious
From: K3MIY@CSONLINE.NET (RON ZOND)
Date: Wed May 7 11:34:17 2003
Hi Alan

I wasn't aware that thenScout headphone output was 600 ohms. However, any
hi-Z headphones will work with the Scout. They do not load the output
circuit. If you have Lo-Z headphones, use a 500/8 ohm transformer. The
output will be isolated from the headphones, ane the level will be
comfortable,

Ron
K3MIY