[TenTec] Speakers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Speakers
From: wa2pvk@verizon.net (WILLIAM MANSEY)
Date: Mon May 12 20:26:04 2003
Hello Everyone,
    I did not have to put the computer "out" so I guess that my intended
speaker comment(s) did not generate any heat. (yet)
    I literally stumled across a new (to me at least) speaker manufacturer.
The company is called "Sounds Sweet" and they produce a communications speaker.
 Yes - - - I did mean "A" speaker.  Before I go any further I just want to
state that I have absolutely NO connection with, or interest in, this company
beyond being a very satisfied customer.  That having been said; This speaker is
very good indeed.  The ONLY potential drawback is the size.  The cabinet
measures 12" high by 10" width and depth.  This cabinet houses an 8" dual cone
driver and has a port.  Despite this size it does not take much to drive the
speaker.   My Orion and Argonaut V have NO problem easily driving these
speakers. ( I got two - one for each rig)  They are the best sounding speakers
I have used with my rigs!  AND I am not just referring to "communications" type
speakers!  Don't take my word for it.  Check the reviews on Eham and/or visit
the company's website.  http://www.soundssweet.com
    On a final note:  This company ALSO has a 30 day trial period AND excellent
customer relations.  Send 'em and Email and they (Paul Sanchez) will respond
promptly (unless it is 3AM!)
    73 to all,  Bill
PS: Thanks Mike
wa2pvk@verizon.net