[TenTec] Computer Control Tuning Knob

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Computer Control Tuning Knob
From: w9wis@charter.net (Michael Melland)
Date: Mon May 12 21:00:37 2003
I thought I'd mention this here... although it might be old hat.  Some on
the Icom PCR-1000 list had mentioned this device and how great it was having
a real knob on the software defined and controlled PCR.  I bought one ($45)
and hooked it up to my PCR and it works great !

Got me to thinking.... with the knob sitting there next to my Omni V.9 with
it's 301 remote knob.... I bet those with a Peg could use it as a remote
knob and more.... you can assign any function to the knobs features that a
key stroke can do.

Check it out: http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/powermate/index.html

Mike, W9WIS
--