[TenTec] Computer Control Tuning Knob

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Computer Control Tuning Knob
From: w9wis@charter.net (Michael Melland)
Date: Tue May 13 00:03:29 2003
> Is this knob an optical encoder that can be turned infinitely in either
> direction or does it just move one revolution (i.e. a pot)?

They turn continuously..... and push down like a momentary switch.  You can
program turn to right, turn to left, short click down, long click down,
click then turn right and click then turn left all for different functions
depending on the software you are trying to control.

>Any idea if two
> knobs can be connected at the same time?

I imagine if one had two USB ports one or more can be connected.....

Mike