[TenTec] The Orion Watch

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] The Orion Watch
From: w6hv@surfbest.net (Troy Wideman)
Date: Fri May 16 21:33:34 2003
 I remember those decoder rings, but I think ours were some sort of metal.
Nobody in the house wanted to drink that lousy "Ovaltine", but you know what
the deal was ! If my little brother and I wanted those rings, we drank the
stuff. Yuck.
 Jim,
 Enjoy the Orion! Naturally, a full report is expected.
73,
Troy, W6HV