[TenTec] Orion Watch

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Watch
From: wmlb@sbcglobal.net (Bill Brannick)
Date: Sat May 17 01:08:54 2003
I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the number of follow
-ups .. several by direct mail ..to my Capt Midnight decoder
post..

Well mine was perhaps still before the end of WW2 which might
explain the non-metallic nature of it. Most metals ...  tin
included were pretty much reserved for applications related
to the war effort...

But .. when it was mentioned, I also remembered the later one
with the "jet plane" theme.

Sorry to plant a non-TT related thread.. but it is always
nice to relate back to "way back when"... and Jim's "wait"
certainly reminded me of those things.. A few years later..
the wait for the first ARS ticket pretty much had the same
effect on me...Picture that grown man standing on the curb
every day and then shuffling back to the front door, head-
down.. until  FINALLY!

Bill, W6WLB