[TenTec] 60M

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 60M
From: lodahlkh@charter.net (Keith Lodahl)
Date: Sat May 17 03:21:03 2003
I was discussing this with another ham on Friday, and he raised the question
of enforcement.  While I hear questionable use now on 60 meters by some of
the primary users I am sure that amateur use will be closely monitored by
those primary users to see if we behave.  Some of these folks are the same
ones that opposed our using this band in the first place.  I plan on being
quite careful to say on he safe side.

Keith Lodahl
KB9NUM NNN0ACS NNN0GCE ONE
President, Rock River Radio Club