[TenTec] Orion and Sound Card AUX I/O

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion and Sound Card AUX I/O
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Mon May 19 21:18:46 2003
Ok, thanks to the several of you who have sent
various suggestions about my interconnect problem

It was just me all the time;  but the lead to a completely
separate socket on the back of the rig for Line Out was
of greatest aid in figuring out my problem.  I needed to
go to my sound card software,  and set things up for
recording using Line In and defeating the default set up
for using a mike!  Then had to find the Recording volume
control set up and use it,  not the Playback controls,
and voila,  it all works now.

Day by day I am learning to use the Orion better and better,  hi.

Thanks again and 73,  Jim KH7M