[TenTec] Fw: [Icom] IC-7800 intell

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: [Icom] IC-7800 intell
From: lodahlkh@charter.net (Keith Lodahl)
Date: Wed May 21 19:24:04 2003
Nice reply sent off line.  I repeat: why do we need to obsess over Icom and
what is said on their reflector?

Next time reply to an on line post on line.  Let the list see you acting
like a jerk.

Its not chatter about Icom. Its chatter on TenTec cheap plastic tuning knobs
on their flagship rig, which I thought the guys at TenTec ought to know that
they are losing prospective customers because of saving a few bucks where it
counts most to many people. The main tuning knob/s are the most used knobs
and a feel of inferiority there presents a feeling of inferiority in the
entire package and company. Next time, before you jump the gun, Mr.
President with all the callsigns, read the message! There is no mention
whatsoever about anything other than TenTec in the forwarded message.
Rog-K9RB

Keith Lodahl
KB9NUM NNN0ACS NNN0GCE ONE
President, Rock River Radio Club