[TenTec] Off center knobs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Off center knobs
From: nq5t@attbi.com (nq5t@attbi.com)
Date: Thu May 22 00:11:14 2003
The tuning knobs do not "Wobble".

There is a slight degree of eccentricity on mine -- but very slight.  I have
confirmed that it is not the encoders or the shafts.  So it may be the
tolerance on the shaft hole.

The only time it is observable at all is if you spin the knob -- but it isn't a
big thing.  I hadn't even noticed it until someone commented about it on the
list a while back.

Grant/NQ5T