[TenTec] Off center knobs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Off center knobs
From: kitdart@ntelos.net (The Indart)
Date: Thu May 22 22:28:52 2003
The knob and the skirt are two separate parts to allow for the adjustment of
the "drag" of the knob.  The manual explains this adjustment to suit the
operator.
   To center skirt with the knob, rotate the knob and observe where on the
skirt is off, then grab the skirt with one hand and the knob with the other.
Push the skirt up or down in order to center it, spin the knob to check
centering.  You might have to do this a second or third time until it is
just right.  There is enough friction, so once this is adjusted, it will not
require any further adjustment.  There is no mechanical defect with the
knob.
Ken, WA4RPH