[TenTec] Orion Relfector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Relfector
From: Ynkedragon@aol.com (Ynkedragon@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 23 14:35:52 2003
In a message dated 05/23/2003 11:57:05 Eastern Daylight Time,
csturner@slonet.org writes:

<< I do respect this sort of effort, but I, personally, will not subscribe
 to Yahoo (which is required to really use the list) because Yahoo is a
 marketing business, and they take information about me in order to
 subscribe.   >>
Not only do they take info, but they jammed SPAM into my e-mail box on a
daily basis.  In theory, I can make changes in my "profile" but my password and
personal information were changed (by Yahoo?) so that I can no longer access
the
service, or change any parameters.
In response, I changed my e-mail address and won't go near Yahoo anymore.

With respect to individual radio, rather than Brand Name, reflectors--I don't
like the idea.  I own an Argosy, hope to add an Argonaut V to the shack soon,
and maybe, someday, to have an Orion.  So, I want to hear about all those, in
one place.

73, Blair k3yd