[TenTec] PS962

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PS962
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Sat May 24 19:47:35 2003
>Besides, selling the Omni will make the XYL happier....she doesn't know
>what all this stuff is, but I keep catching her in the shack counting how
>many pieces of equipment are visible.....VISIBLE being the key word.....

BEWARE Mike ... one of my friend's xYL was doing the same thing here.

But ... oh my ... did he mess up BIG TIME ... he thought she was just
counting the pieces of equipment ...

OH NO ... she was counting the number of KNOBS!

Well ... you can guess what happened next ... It's was UGLY ... very UGLY.

And I don't think he'll ever fully recover from THAT experience.

B-)

73 Billy AA4NU