[TenTec] Omni "C" readout

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni "C" readout
From: Blky4u@wmconnect.com (Blky4u@wmconnect.com)
Date: Tue May 27 22:45:03 2003
I recently purchased a Omni D series C that is in really nice condition but
there is a problem with the readout. When I first turn the radio on the leading
didget is wrong.
Example: 80 meters reads 2.xxx
               40 meters reads 6.xxx
The actual operating frequency is correct it is the readout only that is not
right. After the radio is on for sometime everything works ok although it
seems to be taking longer each time I turn it on which leads me to believe that
in
time it will not correct it self in time.
I dont have a manual yet but the fellow I purchased it from is sending me one
but if anyone has had this problem before I would like to hear from you or if
anyone knows where to start looking.
    I have always gotten very good info from this reflector so let me say tnx
in advance because I know someone out there knows how to fix this problem.....
I know I can send it to TT but I would like to fix it if I could.
Tnx agn es 73 de Bill        KY4U