[TenTec] Continue the Yahoo Orion Reflector?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Continue the Yahoo Orion Reflector?
From: edmartha123@netzero.net (edmartha123)
Date: Wed May 28 21:27:15 2003
I agree with Jim, KH7M, in his proposal to "delete the 'exclusive' Orion list
on Yahoo."  I am a fairly new member of the Yahoo list, but think it serves the
ham community better to use only the contesting.com list.  Since the
word"Orion" appears in the subject almost every time in the contesting.com
list, this allows for easy and simple sorting, if desired.  I received my Orion
on April 2 (bragging a little), and have been quite well served and pleased
with the contesting.com list.

Just my opinion.   73,   Ed W5LQ
_____________________________________

Aloha,

I am the present "group owner" of the Orion yahoo
list.  There are now 514 members of that list.

Only this month, May, did the number of postings exceed 100.

Many but not all of the postings also appeared
on the "regular" TT reflector on contesting.com.  Given
the comments the past few days,  I am about to delete
the "exclusive" Orion list on Yahoo.  Why?  I also believe
it is now better to have all comments about Ten Tec gear
(including the Orion now that many of have the rig)  be on
a single Ten Tec list,  the one on contesting.com.

However,  might be fair to ask for a vote,  or at least comments;
in particular from the 514 now subscribed to the yahoo list.
Not interested in someone else picking up the "moderator's"
job;  only interested in valid reasons to continue a separate
list for the Orion.

So valid and useful reasons for a separate Orion list, please.

73,  Jim  KH7M