[TenTec] Lowpas filter for 60m

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Lowpas filter for 60m
From: WA8HC@att.net (Harry Coates)
Date: Mon Jun 9 20:13:14 2003
Duane,
Your note is very timely.. I had the same question tonight on the 7.251 net,
and no one had the answer..
The schematic shows two 40m  LP filters.. One designated 40m and one designated
40/30m.. Since the manual does not explain this, I had to assume the firmware
decided which was used for 40m CW or 40m SSB and the 30m band.. The first 40m
LP filter must have been assigned to the 60m band in
V 1.19 firmware which we are probably all using.. Makes sense to me.. Nice
posting.
Duane, you did good!!
'73

Harry N. Coates