[TenTec] RFI update

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RFI update
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Wed Jun 11 11:27:52 2003
One key point is whether the computer system is approved by the FCC as Class
A or B. If B, it should not be radiating much if any trash. If A, you take
your chances. If not approved at all, which is probably the case, you might
be better of just buying the kid a $500 HP or Compaq that is quiet.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr@att.net>