[TenTec] RF Hash

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RF Hash
From: N4NT_Mike.Hyder@charter.net (Mike Hyder -N4NT-)
Date: Wed Jun 11 14:57:57 2003
I have a hallway which had a very inconveniently placed light switch.  There
are two steps followed by one step and in the dark, I'd trip over the steps
trying to find the light switch.  Put in a motion-detecting wall-mount
device.  When the light is on, AM radio suffers.

A Braun electric toothbrush charge here puts out garbage, especially when it
is charging the brush.  The charger couples to the toothbrush inductively.

73, Mike N4NT