[TenTec] Orion 1.346 and 60M

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 1.346 and 60M
From: tranda@cox.net (Tim Randa)
Date: Thu Jun 12 23:27:26 2003
Correct me if I'm mistaken...but it seems the Kenwood TS-2000 (also a
software upgradeable radio) has had but one released upgrade all the years
it has been on the market. In my mind it show it can be done right the first
time. QA belongs in the factory not in the field. N4PY has done more for the
TT line than TT themselves.

Just a thought
de K?FL

*********
France has neither winter, nor summer, nor morals.
France is miserable because it is filled with
Frenchmen, and Frenchmen are miserable
because they live in France. - Mark Twain