[TenTec] fs 251 ps fixer upper

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] fs 251 ps fixer upper
From: n9nf@attbi.com (n9nf@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 18:11:09 2003
I GUESS IT WOULD CORRECTLY BE A 252 18A/13.8 PS
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE SHIPPING MIGHT BE HEAVY IE;20LBS PROBABLY WITH BOXES EVEN
MORE....I ESTIMATE $20 FOR SHIPPING AT LEAST MB MORE UPS BROWN... YOUR
THOUGHTS??? USPS IN CHGO IS ROTTEN DO NOT TRUST!!! HOWEVER I WILL TAKE A POST
OFFICE MO THEY ARE OK...$25+$20 SHIPPING $45...UNLESS U CAN FIND A BETTER
(CHEAPER WAY)

MIKE N9NF-773/276/6688 DAYS ( ACCEPT TUES)