[TenTec] Orion TCXO Warm Up Drift

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion TCXO Warm Up Drift
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Wed Jun 18 12:35:23 2003
Oops.

You are correct given my email. What I meant to say was the spec is +/- 3.
And reading further. that's being generous. That's supposed to be the drift
over a temperature range of 0 - 50 C. I doubt the room temp varies that
much. At room temp, I see another post that the spec is supposed to be +/- 1
ppm.
ppm.

73,
Mark