[TenTec] SPAM & VIRUSES

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SPAM & VIRUSES
From: larrylg2@hotmail.com (LARRY GREENBERG, N5BEA)
Date: Mon Jun 23 19:38:43 2003
TIP: A common trick these guys use is to put something is the subject line
to make you think that you had a message that you sent returned..

TO THE GROUP:  There are a lot folks here who are not really that
knowledgeable about computer and internet matters.  I believe is very
confusing to some of us, when the reflector starts getting technical  with
simple computer issues.

P L E A S E    R E M E M B E R:  If the folks on the reflector asking the
basic security or basic questions  had a lot of compute sabe, They would not
not be asking the questions in the first place.  I hope everyone recognizes
this and answers this type of question with sound and FRIENNDLY ADVICE!

Larry Greenberg, N5BEA