[TenTec] FS: Corsair II, VFO, PS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair II, VFO, PS
From: crooke@crooke.us (Jim Crooke)
Date: Mon Jun 23 22:46:30 2003
Good evening,

I picked up this rig a couple of months ago and while it works well, it
isn't my cup of tea.  I find myself preferring to use the Pegasus and RX 320
combo with N4PY's software and my other QRP rigs.  If any of you would like
to buy it, hurry!  I'm going on vacation soon.  Paypal is preferred, but
cash or money orders work also.  $800 plus shipping.

Model 561 Corsair II Transceiver with

Model 282 250 Hz 6-pole Crystal Ladder CW Filter
Model 285 500 Hz 6-pole Crystal Ladder CW Filter
Model 288 1.8 kHz 8-pole Crystal Ladder SSB Filter

Model 263G Remote VFO
Model 260 Power Supply & Speaker
Model 705 Electret Microphone
Original Owners Manuals for all pieces

73 es OO's de Jim KJ0C
Healer of Brachycephalics and other fine looking creatures
in Springfield, MO   semi-official veterinarian of the Flying Pig QRP Club
FP # -108  SOC #37  PITA #2