[TenTec] Tnx es my 2 cts

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Tnx es my 2 cts
From: kw0d@netexpress.net (Dave Kamp, KW0D)
Date: Tue Jun 24 18:11:12 2003
Hee hee... Hi John!

>Dollars to doughnuts, I'll bet both ICOM and Ten-Tec
>have test equipment in their shops that surpass what's available at the
>ARRL.

Hey John-  if they send ME an example of each new rig, I'll spend my own
dollars to buy doughnuts, set them new rigs up in my shack, and try them
out on my relatively unsophisticated, but quite satisfactory test equipment.

... Lessee... I've got an antenna connector over there, and a power-supply
under here... and the rotor-control box up there, and a log book right
here...  I think I could stage a pretty good test-  I'm sure that with
enough time, I could develop a conclusive opinion.  It might, however, take
a few years... mebbie ten... before my DXCC... er... test report.... is
complete...

73!
DK  :-)
73's from KW0D Dave in LeClaire, Iowa