[TenTec] Low power output on Argonaut V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Low power output on Argonaut V
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Sat Jun 28 20:27:34 2003
Patrick, start looking at how and why the SWR in the line from the tuner to
the antenna is 1:1. That cannot be right unless the antenna input impedance
is exactly the same as the Zo of the line. If it were, the tuner would not
be required.

Something seems amiss here . . .

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr@att.net>