[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec OMNI V - near-perfect condition

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec OMNI V - near-perfect condition
From: ham@w3eax.umd.edu (Scott Rosenfeld [N7JI])
Date: Sun Jun 29 03:36:01 2003
For sale, one very carefully kept OMNI V.

A very few imperfections in the case, making it a 9.7 instead of a 10.

Comes with stock 2.4 kHz filter.

I am selling it (and will probably regret it, too) because it's taking up
valuable space and with a 13 month old, I found that I haven't really used
it much in the last 18 months.

I have the shipping box and all manuals.

Ten-Tec sells this item (used) for $1095.  I'm asking $825/offer.

I also have a model 705 desk mic and a few optional filters I'd be willing
to part with, but they can't sell before the radio does, lest I be left
with accessories and no radio with which to use them.

Photos available upon request.

--
Scott Rosenfeld  ARS N7JI
541-684-9970  Eugene, OR  Land o' much rain