[TenTec] Disillusioned with your Orion, Long for the good olddays?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Disillusioned with your Orion, Long for the good olddays?
From: tongaloa@alltel.net (tongaloa)
Date: Tue Jul 1 19:16:44 2003
Hey-

I'd be keeping this stuff if it weren't for the new Honolulu digs, gotta
love a career wife!
I just don't have the energy to move all this STUFF some 5500 miles.
Stuck here in the rainy SE USA unloading 99% of our accumulated
debris and gettin gthe kids off to college this Fall.

Besides, can't let Jim be the only guy in Hawaii with one of those shiny
new boxes...
Wish they'd make a small version like the RX331 version of the 340 though.

-Bob
ah7i