[TenTec] FS: Triton pwr conn (and K2, and power supplies, tuner,etc...)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Triton pwr conn (and K2, and power supplies, tuner,etc...)
From: andrew.m.moore@verizon.net (Andrew Moore)
Date: Thu Jul 3 20:52:51 2003
This started out as a ten tec item but then grew...

By a series of miscommunications I ended up with eight Triton 540/544 power
connectors (the cable end, not the radio end), for hooking up a non-Ten Tec
supply to a Triton 540/544.  I don't even have the Triton anymore... These
are new/unused.  $3 each plus shipping.  Eight available.

Also on the selling block:
(I just got bit hard by the QRP bug...)

Elecraft K2 #3519 (2 month old, all built, orig owner/builder, words/looks
new).
    K2 # 3519 with following options:
    KSB2 SSB board
    HM2 microphone
    KNB2 noise blanker
    KIO2 serial port
    KAF2 audio filter / real time clock
    KAT2 auto antenna tuner
    KPA100 100 W amplifier with 2nd KIO serial port
    With manual, all leftover pieces, etc.
    $1300

Astron RS-35M power supply
    with voltage and current meters
    regulated 13.8 VDC, 20 amps continuous, 35 amps surge
    Under a month old, only several hours of use
    As-new condition
    $125

Astron RS-20M power supply
    with voltage and current meters
    regulated 13.8 VDC, 16 amps continuous, 20 amps surge
    Under a month old, only several hours of use
    As-new condition
    $90

Radio Shack power supply
    regulated 13.8 VDC, 3 amps
    3 months old
    As-new condition

Idiom Press CMOS4 keyer
    Factory assembled and tested
    Never even used for a QSO yet
    As-new condition
    $90

MFJ 949E Deluxe Versa Tuner II
    300 W antenna tuner
    SWR meter (forward and reflected)
    Power meter (300 and 30 watt scales)
    Built-in dummy load
    2 antenna ports
    2 months old
    As-new, condition, orig box/manual.
    $100

---

When I say "as new condition" I mean it.
I can provide photos of anything upon request.
Will refund your money (less shipping) if anything is misrepresented.
Payment by cashiers check or money order, shipping additional.

Thanks,
--Andrew, NV1B
CFO 963