[TenTec] Corsair II f.p. meter continued + other fixes

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II f.p. meter continued + other fixes
From: ghoffman@spacetech.com (Gary Hoffman)
Date: Fri Jul 4 11:31:49 2003
Of course, WD40 is not a water thin Solvent... it is a water displacer.
When I referred to the solvent I had in mind products made specifically to
be compatible with plastic, and to dissolve grease.  I have such materials
down in the shop, although right at this moment I can't remember the exact
name... "something 2000" as I recall.  I would not suggest that WD40 be used
for this purpose at all.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ