[TenTec] Orion Brand Name

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Brand Name
From: dufferjames@hotmail.com (James Duffer)
Date: Wed Jul 16 20:51:26 2003

>From: "Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@starlinx.com>
>To: <tentec@contesting.com>
>Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Brand Name
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
>Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:24:59 -0000
>
>HUH !

Was just commenting if Ten-Tec had to refrain from using the name "Triton"
because of complaints from Motorola which had a product named Triton, then
is there a possibility that the Manufacturer of Orion brand home electronics
will (as some say Motorola did) complain also.

I don't know who  the manufactuer of Orion equipment that is sold in
discount outlets are, I am assuming that it is made somewhere like Korea or
China and they  could care less that there is an An U.S.A. manufacturer
using the name Orion.  It remains to be seen.

Regards, wd4air