[TenTec] Want to buy, Argonaut V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Want to buy, Argonaut V
From: ah7i@atl.org (ah7i@atl.org)
Date: Mon Jul 21 21:42:21 2003
I've got $500 available for an Argonaut V, sans any of the optional
features. Didn't want one because of the missing attenuator, but
have found a small 'digital' attenuator that I can control with the same
laptop that will control the radio, so now it's become attractive.

I picked up a few attenuators and could sell a couple  and then have
a few more bucks for the radio. If anyone is interested, let me know and
I'll put some photos and specs up on WWW and email the URL. They are
current product and sell for 60,000 to 120,000 Yen, depending on the
model.

73,

-Bob