[TenTec] Argo, Jupiter, Pegasus, RX320 overload

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argo, Jupiter, Pegasus, RX320 overload
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Mon Jul 21 21:28:56 2003
A resistive attenuator in the antenna input will do about the same. Anything
that lowers the front end gain or input signal level will boost the IMDDR3
by the same amount.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr@att.net>