[TenTec] Omni D ....... QRP ?????

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni D ....... QRP ?????
From: gosier@twcny.rr.com (George Osier)
Date: Wed Aug 13 09:54:24 2003
Hi All !!!!

Might be a stupid question but here goes ................

I have a Omni D which I use QRP by turning down the drive which is fine
.......... BUT is there any way it can be QRP otherwise ????

With some bands the power will slowly creep up and I find my self checking
power on a very regular basis...... I have the ALC turned all the way down
on the front panel.

I realize that maybe I should get a QRP rig but its not in the budget now
and I enjoy the Omni ............ I have my heart set on a Argosy 525

Any ideas ?????

73s

George , N2JNZ