[TenTec] Omni C on 17m

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C on 17m
From: cpa2000@yahoo.com (Terry O'Neill)
Date: Sun Aug 17 13:46:47 2003
Terry:

>Yes, the Omni C will run 17 meters once the crystals are installed.
>They  did not come standard with the crystals and those run about $25 each.
>
>  73,
>Stan Brock, WD0BGS
>Amateur Radio Sales

Give Stan the benefit of the doubt.... after all, this rig
predates his service at TT and he is, after all, a SALESman.   (if he
had to keep up with all the engineers and repair guys
he would need extra pay!)

w8au

I don't believe Stan was giving his personal opinion, on the contrary I believe
he was stating the official position of Ten-Tec, Inc..

I don't understand why Ten-Tec takes this position given the known 17m issues
discussed by WA3JPG, K0CQ & others.

Terry, W8EJO