Re: [TenTec] Yahoo and the Orion email reflector

To: <eric@k3na.org>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Yahoo and the Orion email reflector
From: "Jim Reid" <jimr.reid@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:08:26 -1000
>    The reason that I raise the matter here is that I would like the
> list moderator to reconsider hosting the list elsewhere; e.g.,
> on the same service that is hosting the TenTec reflector.

Nope,  I almost am able to do this job.  And have NO interest
in opening another list somewhere else!!!

If you believe one is necessary,  then go to it,  and MUCH
luck and success!  Go to it,  Eric, K3NA!

I will delete this group in just a moment if you should do
so!

I am not thrilled with this job.

73,  Jim   KH7M