Re: [TenTec] Keying lockup problem continued

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Keying lockup problem continued
From: DK2GZ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 05:41:30 -0400
Hello

maybe I have a similiar problem with my OMNI 6+, but only on 80 meter.

Sometimes the TX-signal jump away and then there is also jump
in the sidetone and the external SWR-meter display a bad SWR, so think the OMNI
is transmitting somethere outside my resonance frequency.
Did replace the switching diodes, but the problem was not solved by the new
diodes.

The effect is not stabil, only from time to time and only on 80 meter. One
thought is: maybe I getting some RF in the power-supply, I am using a SEC 1223
switching ps. Will try the old 252 in the next days.

Any help would be nice for me, too

73 de Harry, DK2GZ

OMNI 6+
238 Tuner