Re: [TenTec] Tuner for the Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <rallen@spsu.edu>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tuner for the Pegasus
From: "J. D. Beischel" <duffyb01@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:13:08 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
I have heard that some rigs are experiencing blown out finals when using the
SGC tuners.  Don't know if it is directly related to the tuner or not and it
may be just a coincidence.

I use two LDG tuners - the Z11 and the AT-11MP.  Both are great.  I bought
the optional balun and it tunes random wire (magnet wire) when I travel and
performs very well.  I have not heard of any problems with folks using the
LDG tuners.

Duffy