[TenTec] Thank You

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Thank You
From: Mike Gorniak <gorniak@ncis.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:08:51 -0500
Thanks Paul, for your warm welcome. The Orion is my first new radio in 13 years. It took a lot of "penny saving" to get there, and I've never owned a Ten Tec rig before. I found the folks on the Orion Yahoo group to be helpful, as well as intelligent and thoughtful. I'd heard rumors that the "Ten Tec Community" was a special one, and your post, as well as others, verifies that. The company has created a culture among it's customers that I find refreshing. 73, NM7X