[TenTec] contesting.com now has an Orion list

Subject: [TenTec] contesting.com now has an Orion list
From: Eric Scace K3NA <eric@k3na.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 17:48:26 -0400
   Based on the earlier discussion, it seems apparent that more than a few
people would like a separate e-mail list devoted to the
Orion transceiver.

   It also seems apparent that more than a few people prefer such a list NOT to
be on Yahoo.

   W4AN has graciously agreed to host an Orion e-mail list on contesting.com,
the same place which hosts the TenTec list.  And,
since I feel responsible for originally creating such a mess by grumping
publicly about the Yahoo privacy policy, I volunteered to
handle the administrative chores for this Orion list.

subscribe.

73,
   -- Eric K3NA