[TenTec] Swap TT model 228 Antenna tuner/SWR to similar

To: TenTec reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Swap TT model 228 Antenna tuner/SWR to similar
From: David Perrin <dbp@tds.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:26:20 -0400
Hi-
 I have a Ten Tec model 228 antenna tuner with built in SWR bridge which
works excellent.
 I need a tuner with built in SWR meter which is not more than 8 inches
wide that can handle the same power. (Maybe a MFJ-945E)
 I would entertain a tuner swap...or I would swap my Palomar model M-827
digital Wattmeter/SWRmeter for that 8 inch wide tuner.

73 de Dave in NH