Re: [TenTec] Jupiter + Studio One microphone settings

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter + Studio One microphone settings
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 08:00:23 -0500
Better yet, turn off the speech processor, set the rolloff to have minimum
effect or none, set the TX bandwidth to 2.4 KHz.  Adjust the mike gain so
that the ALC just begins to indicate ALC action.  Rule one, start with the
basic factory default settings before you change or add anything.

And yes the monitor output is simply an audio output from the TX audio
chain.  It does not represent the actual modulated RF signal.

73
Bob, K4TAX