[TenTec] bigger problem with update

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] bigger problem with update
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:27:13 -0400
W2KJ wrote:
Is there a way to save your settingson an Orion before doing a MASTER RESET
or do you always lose the settings you have entered and must re-enter same
after the re-set???

Don't remember which, but either after you upload to Orion or after doing Master Reset, you are asked two questions:

1.  Do you want to save all your memories?
2.  Do you want to save your settings, etc?

I answered Yes to both and they got it mostly right, but I noticed
several settings that did change (SP, Mic Gain, S-Tone, Mon and Spot
are the ones I recall changed...there may be others.  They did save
my 500 and 250 Hz Filter offset settings OK.

Probably an area for future improvement!

73, Bill W4ZV