RE: [TenTec] big Orion problem

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] big Orion problem
From: "Dick Green" <dick.green@VALLEY.NET>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:26:30 -0400
Did those of you with continuing problems download the firmware into the
orion with "Stop on Error" off? If so, it's possible that you have
incomplete firmware in the radio. You can check this by doing a "verify
firmware" in the Update program. If it verifies, the firmware is complete.
If not, then download again with "Stop on Error" turned off.

73, Dick WC1M