[TenTec] Centurion II / Ken Brown

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Centurion II / Ken Brown
From: KD7EFQ@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:56:04 EDT
Hello Ken,

I did check the Breaker rating, it is rated at 30 amps. Also, with the cord
being exposed, it is much more likely for me to notice something while there is
time for me to intervene. The
amp I am running now is a Titan 425 which draws 20A maximum at legal limit.
As I run the power supply on low voltgage at 1KW maximum, with all factors
considered, there is ample safety margin without the cost of hiring an
electrician
or buying excess parts and or convincing the reluctant landlord that I need
to remodel his electrical system. Sometimes
good enough doesn't necessarily fall under codes. I unplug the cord when not
in use, so it isnt left unattended. I believe adequate precautions have been
taken. 73. todd